Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

When She Didn't Come

For the long weekend I was expecting a visitor (Heilala) so we could have lunch together but she didn't come.

We had discussed the idea the week before, and we had decided to have lunch at my house because my mum won’t let me go out. So early in the morning I woke up, rushed downstairs and started cleaning the living room.
Screenshot 2015-06-02 at 10.20.26 AM.png
I folded the washing and vacuumed the carpet. Once the living room was spotless I waited for Heilala to arrive. Tick tock as time went past I got frustrated and angry.

At 3 o’clock I knew she wouldn't come but at least the living room was clean.  

By Elaine.   


1 comment:

  1. So what happened to Heilala? I'm sure she would have appreciated all the hard work you did preparing for her visit.

    ReplyDelete