Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Feeding The People In Tonga

Saturday was my spend $$$-day. My family in Tonga had been complaining about how the prices at their shops are ridiculously expensive. So my mum and I set off down the road to buy them food products that would last a long time in Tonga. These items included sugar, flour, milk powder, soy sauce and oil but they're not your regular sized products you use at home. The stuff we bought were so big that neither my mum or I could carry it by ourselves.














https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food
(CC BY-SA 3.0)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Your Saturday was well described about your shopping for your family in Tonga. The things in Tonga must really be so expensive. What was the total of your shopping?
    From Heilala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine
    Your Saturday was well described about your shopping for your family in Tonga. The things in Tonga must really be so expensive. What was the total of your shopping?
    From Heilala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elaine! Yes! I did hear that the food in Tonga was getting expensive. Your family in Tonga must be enjoying the food that your mum bought for them. How long did it take for the food to get to Tonga?

    ReplyDelete