Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Life's Most Important Lesson

If there’s one place where people teach you how to prepare for an earthquake, that’s school. That’s why schools among Aotearoa had a practise drill to get prepared if there’s any bumpy roads ahead in the future.

“RING RING RING” went the bell to warn us it was time to drop, cover, hold. Students had already dropped everything and hid under their desks. When I got under my desk I felt uncomfortable at first but I found my way.

I played a few rock, paper, scissors with my classmate to keep me entertained. Remember to Drop, Cover, Hold if there is a earthquake.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Elaine.
    Your post about Life's Most Important Lesson, I don't like it I love it. This is because your recount was layed out how it was suppose to be. Can you show me how to DROP COVER and HOLD?

    ReplyDelete